Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

Is this sexually assault?

It happened a few years ago but I can’t forget about it wish i could, my boyfriend at the time wanted to finger me and i said no he put his hand in my trousers i said no and pulled his hand out and he put his hand back in my trousers and started fingering me and pulled his finger out and said no stop but he put his finger back in and i knew i couldn’t stop him so i just laid there and waiting for him to stop

Yes, break up with this creep.

• Frank

If you weren't injured...not really. He was a complete asswipe...so what? Get over it. He is no longer your boyfriend...move on.

Hopefully he has not done something like this again, to you. It is a type of sexual assault.

• Aa

The first two times he put his hand in your trousers was a small type of sexual assault. The third time, legally and morally, was not sexual assault. The Supreme Court in my country ruled that refusal should be "clear and manifest". Because you didn't complain, he interpreted your silence as implied consent.

It was sexual assault but you'd probably find it difficult to prove.