In your experience, is it true that most wealthy people tend to be Republican?

That’s what everyone seems to think, but in my experience it’s not necessarily true at all. I know plenty of people who are well off in both parties. I guess maybe it’s a stereotype since the Republicans don’t want the wealthy to be taxed (which is BS, you have more you need to pay more). I guess it might also... show more That’s what everyone seems to think, but in my experience it’s not necessarily true at all. I know plenty of people who are well off in both parties. I guess maybe it’s a stereotype since the Republicans don’t want the wealthy to be taxed (which is BS, you have more you need to pay more). I guess it might also depend on which part of the country you’re in. The people I think of most as Republicans aren’t the wealthy ones, mostly the rural ones who aren’t as wealthy. But again, I guess it depends.