Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Is having dry spells the same as being an incel?

I'm asking because I always hear this talk about "Oh this dude is such an incel...etc."

I honestly don't get laid super often, but I do get lucky from time to time.

Foofa is correct. do you hate all women because few will have sex with you? do you fantasize about raping, torturing, and murdering them? is Ted Bundy a role model to you?

if the answer is, "no", you're not an InCel. we have loads of them around here. they call themselves MGTOWs and MRAs, though. they don't ask questions like this.

quit whining about your miserable pathetic sex life to the other guys and nobody will know you're an incel.

• Jay R

No, it is not the same.

• Foofa

The difference between an "incel" and a "dry spell" is that most people going through a dry spell don't grow to hate the objects of their lust. Incel is a mindset more than anything else.

• Lord THand⚡️

Not true. An 8 year dry spell can cause some hella frustration that can possibly turn into hate.

During your, "dry spells" are you celibate by choice? No? INCEL!

• Mike M.

@BOO!Bwilder - Your logic is confusing. I mean, I guess I'm open to your say. So if you're not slamming it out of the park 100% of the time, you're an incel. You must be tearing it up yourself I'd imagine...