I ve looked all over and asked 6 different pharmacies I get what I believe to be shingles.?

I get it every single year and have done for almost half my life, I'm 25. Originally I was told it was a fungal infection But I've got some opinions of about 6 pharmacies or drug stores, and they all said it looks and sounds like shingles Now just to explained it's a rash on my back, I got it 2... show more I get it every single year and have done for almost half my life, I'm 25.

Originally I was told it was a fungal infection

But I've got some opinions of about 6 pharmacies or drug stores, and they all said it looks and sounds like shingles

Now just to explained it's a rash on my back, I got it 2 months ago and now it's back even more aggravated and painful

Sharo stabbing pains on my lower abdomen on both sides and very sensitive and sore to touch or even brisk by.

I know shingles can reaacure in adults but what I want to know is can it reaacure every single year and sometimes twice a year as it has done now