Where do i go after call center work?

Just left my cruise ship job due to a now healed injury

Just want to ask what industries does it branch to.

I want to be a translator and currently studying japanese but im keeping my options open in the job market for any positions i might jump to

About me:

I suck at sales work( no one taught me, introvert)

Im good at computers, coordinating people,

Havent taken the jlpt but i already registered for n5( just got started)

Im an efficient worker and can get along with most people but im not very open at work mostly professional.

How good is your English? They are always looking for young English teachers in Japan...but you probably need a degree.

Did you work on a cruise ship or in a call center...or both? What skills did you have or gain with either job?

• Marvin6 months agoReport

i worked in the buffet restaurant on the cruise ship, im a hospitality major thats been trying to switch industries after seeing the kind of work environment they have. Never worked in a call center but my english is good enough to get into one. No teaching experience but people recommend it a lot

First of all, take some pride in how you present yourself. You're not stupid, but the laziness in your writing makes it look like you're illiterate.

• Marvin6 months agoReport

Not answering the main question makes you look more illiterate

Im asking what industries the bpo industry branches out to not your personal opinion of me