Can I drive my car with an expired MOT (see below) ?
- My car MOT expired 29th June
- I was due to go on the 29th June to get it MOT’d
- Friday 28th June somebody crashed into me, meaning my car had to go through repairs and It is finished tomorrow, meaning I collect it tomorrow
- I have the MOT booked ready at a garage tomorrow however it means driving about 30 minutes
- IF and its a big IF I got pulled over, would I be fine driving it like 3 weeks after expiry due to being involved in an accident and only getting my car back tomorrow