Pregnant and kicked in the stomach?

Currently 30 weeks pregnant and im really worried my niece stayed the night over she had no where else to sleep besides my bed shes 8 years old weighs about 60 something pounds and for some reason in her sleep kicked my stomach so i tapped my bump and the baby wiggled so i went back to sleep but she did it 2 more... show more Currently 30 weeks pregnant and im really worried my niece stayed the night over she had no where else to sleep besides my bed shes 8 years old weighs about 60 something pounds and for some reason in her sleep kicked my stomach so i tapped my bump and the baby wiggled so i went back to sleep but she did it 2 more times in her sleep should i be concerned should i get checked at the er it was a total of 3 times so far i feel small flutters since ive been up but thats it
Update: My somach has been rock hard all morning and back pain but no cramps or anything