Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Do you think I am pregnant?

I had unprotected sex about 10 times throughout the month.. My boyfriend pulled out each time and we have been doing this for over a year now without any consequences. My periods are irregular. Last month it came 2 1/2 weeks late, and the month before on time.

Normally before my period starts my face breaks out which has already happened, yet nothing. My period is only a few days late, so I dont know if I should take a test yet. Do you think I'm pregnant or just paranoid?

• Retief

You certainly could be pregnant. Having unprotected sex for a year means you have risked not only pregnancy but any number of diseases.

• art

congratulations - its a girl, have you thought of a name yet ??

Anytime you have unprotected sex and you're not on birth control there is ALWAYS a chance of you being pregnant. Pre ejaculation can easily get you pregnant.

I'll just consult my crystal ball.

• Jill

No one here can know. You're paying Russian Roulette with this so literally ANYTHING could happen. Take a test or see a doctor