Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Is being a Christian pretty much a waste of time since you basically can’t get any money from it? Unlike working in an office?

You simply have to be kidding friend what I was on this website a lot answering the questions here in the religion and spirituality section I wasn't getting paid anything for it and then a certain anonymous person told me about this website that starts with a q I started to devote the same amount of time that I was spending here on Yahoo answers. I'm up to $42 a day now if I keep answering questions over at that other website like I was answering them over here by the end of the year I won't have to work anymore all I have to do is set home and talk to my cell phone. When I went over there that website that starts with a q made me submit a copy out of my doctor's degree and the transcript in order to claim to be a doctor of divinity. I think I'd rather talk on my cell phone then run around to people's houses fixing their computers

Not from an eternal perspective, dear one.

• Jake

A person can get more out of practicing Christianity if they recite the rosary each day with care.

• Paul

Money isn't going to help you once you pass away from this Earth.

The reward is Spiritual, not monetary.

• Dave D

Thank you for that clear statement about the priorities important to atheists.

Man cannot even conceive what God has in store for those who love Him.

Considering the real time obligation is going to church and only about half of them do at all and even fewer weekly, it might not need to be much more than a hobby.

Of course, that'll get you a lot of people saying you aren't a real Christian, but I know some Star Wars fans who'll say I'm not a real Star Wars fan for not having read all the novels that are now legends too.

AS the Bible teaches: It is easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle, that for a rich person to get into Heaven!

Being Christian means have a life filled with LOVE, carrying for others! ! Not money!

The glorious thing about most faiths is that you see money for what it is, and that there are higher purposes for being alive.