Has anyone done a long distance marriage for a few months?

I’ve been offered a new job out of state and will be moving with the kids in August so they can start school. My husband wants to stay at our current home until January of 2020 so that he can work on putting the house on the market, looking for full time employment, continue working, as well as ensure that I’ve... show more I’ve been offered a new job out of state and will be moving with the kids in August so they can start school. My husband wants to stay at our current home until January of 2020 so that he can work on putting the house on the market, looking for full time employment, continue working, as well as ensure that I’ve found stable employment in the area. (We moved once previously for his job and after 3 months the company went under)

I’m a little nervous as I’ve never been away from my husband for this long of a period of time especially with just me and our 2 kids and no family close by. Has anyone ever done anything like this? What was the impact it had on your marriage? Thanks