Do you think this is normal?

im 15, and my mom is a little overprotective of me. she won't let me go out with friends, and she doesn't let me stay up past 9:30 during the summer. whenever we go out, she makes me hold her hand. she's paranoid about me getting lost. she still makes me sit on a booster seat in the car, and every day... show more im 15, and my mom is a little overprotective of me. she won't let me go out with friends, and she doesn't let me stay up past 9:30 during the summer. whenever we go out, she makes me hold her hand. she's paranoid about me getting lost. she still makes me sit on a booster seat in the car, and every day when i come home from school, my mom carries me on to her lap and makes me sit on her lap in front of her computer when i do my homework. i feel its really awkward and uncomfortable. she put a tracker on my phone so she knows where i am when im at school.

she also tucks me into bed at night. she even sings me lullabies! and she still makes me call her mommy and when she talks to me, she's like "oh, sweetie! let mommy help you with your biology homework!"

when we go out on a long trip (usually for one over an hour), she makes me wear diapers because she doesn't want to stop at a rest station to let me use the bathroom. sometimes if i'm stressed out, she comes into my room and breastfeeds me for about 20 minutes, and then puts a pacifier in my mouth. and whenever i get a small injury, such as a bruise or broken wrist, she puts on a wheelchair and pushes me around on it