Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

6ft guy (18 year old) weight loss help...?

I am 6ft tall and I currently weight 70kgs (154lbs) but I have a belly... I wanna lose some extra weight 10-15kgs if I get to 60-55kgs (132 - 121lbs) will that be a good weight goal for me?

You don't want to lose weight. You want to lose FAT. 140 is about as low as you want to go, otherwise you are underweight.

No, those weights are more appropriate for a 5f6 GIRL. You are fine at the weight you are now, you just need to tone up by the sound of it.

You're currently at a healthy weight. Your targets will make you underweight, which has serious negative implications for your health. You should try exercising more. Build some muscles and gain some weight.

Get some exercise and tone up your muscles. You need to bulk up and put on more muscle.

• Carson

You don't have a belly. You have no core muscleture holding your organs in tightly.

First: Check your posture.

Second: Tighten your core, lift weights, do sit ups...etc.

• kelvin

you don't need to lose weight