Need some help with gym and diet related things to put weight on!?

Ok so I have a lot of questions but they’re all related so I might as well ask them all in one hoping there’s a personal trainer on here to help me lol. Ok so about a year or 2 ago, I was at my worst with anxiety and lost a lot of weight which wasn’t good because I’m already thin and always have had a fast... show more Ok so I have a lot of questions but they’re all related so I might as well ask them all in one hoping there’s a personal trainer on here to help me lol. Ok so about a year or 2 ago, I was at my worst with anxiety and lost a lot of weight which wasn’t good because I’m already thin and always have had a fast metabolism. But recently (about 6 months ago) I started to go to the gym and drink protein and trying to eat a lot more to put the weight back on through muscle mass. I’m which for the first few weeks I noticed drastic changes. But now I’ve sort of hit a brick wall with it and seem to be maintaining the same weight again like I was before. I’m female, 19 and only about 91 pounds so I do have a small frame. I’m just wondering like how many days a week should I go to the gym? I got told 3/4 days a week so I’ve been doing a day and then missing a day. I just don’t want to exhaust myself. And how long I should be in there each time? How many sets and reps? I’m assuming it would be more weight and less reps? I have no idea lol also how many protein shakes I should have a day? Should I even be drinking them everyday? At the moment I have the extreme gainer blend from my protein. I pretty much need help with everything but I’m new to this and haven’t got the best idea what to do. Anything would be good just to put some weight on! Thank you!!