Jayleen asked in PetsCats · 5 months ago

I was lying down on my bed, eating chips when all of a sudden, my 3 month old kitten scartches my eye!!! Why did he do that?

Also, what should I do if he misbehaves? Did he even feel guilt when I screamed?(he ran away but then came back to my bed)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why? Because he's a cat! They're unpredictable little turds.

• 5 months ago

My guess is eyelashes. They can be quite fascinating to kittens. I don't think he felt guilty, but you frightened him, so he'll probably think twice before trying to catch those hairy little things on your face.

• TK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The kitten was probably trying to get your attention, but babies are clumsy. I don't think animals other than some humans ever feel guilt.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It may have wanted to see what you were eating, keep it out of the bedroom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Cats don't feel guilty about anything and they wouldn't understand the concept of punishment. Sometimes cats scratch people, it's what they do. Young cats are normally a little aggressive because they want to play. It probably didn't know you're not supposed to scratch people in the eye but by the way you screamed he probably knows you didn't like that.

You probably ought to see a doctor though, cat claws are filthy. You could get pink eye. Flush it with water in the shower.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.