I want to ask Christians here how can I confirm God is real and Jesus Christ is God?I am asking because I want to become a follower of Jesus?

• yesmar
    Favorite Answer

You can only personally confirm it by walking with him and following him. The following comes first, the confirmation grows with time.

This can only begin because you first have some reason to believe.

If you are asking people for some trick or practice that will force you to believe....there is none.

Source(s): Jesus follower

You can know God for yourself through your own experiences with him -- in his own good time and in his own way, of course. Develop and exercise faith (a willingness to find out for yourself) until it is strong enough to motivate you to act. Studny, pray, apply in your life the good that you learn, and do good works voluntarily.

Jesus Christ is not God. He denied it. St. Paul denied it. In fact, the New Testament makes three foundational claims about Jesus Christ:

1. He is Jehovah incarnate, but not the God he worships and prays to.

2. He is the creation of God.

3. He is the begotten son of God.

Of course nobody can become his own father, much less create himself. Jesus Christ is simply not God.

• BJ

Jesus said he was God's son, Almighty God said that Jesus was his son.

Jesus plainly stated that he was more than a good man. He said: I am God’s Son. John 10:36 Of course, anyone could claim to be the Son of God. But if Jesus’ claim were false, what would that make him? Really, not a good man, but a great fraud!

The most reliable testimony came from God himself. He twice said concerning Jesus: This is my Son. Matthew 3:17; 17:5 Just think: The Scriptures report only a few occasions when God’s own voice was heard on earth yet on two of them he affirmed Jesus as his Son!

This is by far the best proof that Jesus was who he said he was. Jesus never claimed to be God, but he repeatedly spoke of himself as God’s Son. Even his enemies acknowledged this.

Jesus never even suggested that he was God or was equal to him. So to teach such a thing dishonors Jesus.

• Jake

By reciting the rosary each day with care, a person can know with certainty Jesus exists and is God.

No, you mean: I want to ask Christians here how I CAN confirm God is real and Jesus Christ is God --- and no question mark.

• Paul

You can confirm that God is real by asking Him to reveal Himself to you, as He has done for hundreds of millions of other people alive today. You can confirm that Jesus Christ is God by reading the collection of historical documents written by people who knew Him personally, and witnessed Him constantly doing things only God could do. Documents that have been compiled into a single volume for easy reference.

You must first believe that the Holy Bible is the Word of God and then read Revelation 1:17b and 18 where God the first and the last says He was dead but now alive forever more. Jehovah God is the first and the last, the beginning and the ending, the Alpha and Omega. So when was God dead? It was Jesus who died on that Cross of Calvary? Jesus is telling us He is God and He is The First and The Last. Isaiah told us this long before Jesus came to the earth. Isaiah told us "a son is given …….. and His name will be called Mighty God and everlasting Father.(Isaiah 9:6)

• Jea

Nobody ever confirmed that. Nor will they. You can never confirm what isn't.

• mark6 months agoReport

@jea all u can do is call me kid and angry.
      I asked u a question to which u have no answer.
      Cmon take the challenge.
      Answer what caused the Big Bang.
      I m sure u have no answer.
      It must suck to be u.
      Atheism sucks and lacks basis.

As an analogy you can think of learning to play an instrument. It could be hard work, a lot of study, etc. So while some conversions are dramatic. A person might wake up and magically start plsying a cello after a week.but 99 percent of the time that doesn’t happen. The real route is often dedication: intellectually, physically, spiritually. In some cases for months or even years

When you're alone and it's quiet, call out Jesus' name.

See if he's 'in the house.'

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

If you called sincerely your prayer will be answered....

Now what?

Wait for it...