Since the Word is God (Jn 1:1) but you don't believe what He said as if "there is no God" are you "the fool" (Ps 14:1) like an Atheist?

Update:

THE MORE I GIVE WORD AND MANKIND DOESN'T BELIEVE THE DEEPER HE DIGS HIMSELF INTO A HOLE AND WILL HAVE TO "STAND BEFORE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST" (II COR 5:10) TO EXPLAIN ALL THE "BLASPHEMY" (MATT 12:31-32) AGAINST HIS WORD!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Zac Z
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You do realize that we atheists aren't particularly bothered how holy books characterize non-believers, do you?

It's not surprising that the bible doesn't heap praise on us atheists. So what?

• norine6 months agoReport

You're no different from those who CLAIM Christianity. GOD doesn't "heap praises" on those who don't believe what is written either!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Present objective, empirical, corroborated proof that the myths and legends of the "Bible" actually happened. We'll wait.

Attachment image
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Atheists don't believe "there is no God", atheists simply don't believe any gods exist.

• ...Show all comments

DEATH IS INEVITABLE and I GUARANTEE YOU your OLD *** is going to CRY OUT for HELP from >>>GOD!<<<

• 6 months ago

Sure. Since the word is Peter Pan and you don't believe what Peter Pan said as if there is no Peter Pan then of course you're a fool (PeterPan pg 635 paragraph 9).

With logic like that, it's a wonder some people manage to sh@t shower and shave all by themselves.

Eye roll

DEATH IS INEVITABLE and I GUARANTEE YOU your OLD *** is going to CRY OUT for HELP from >>>GOD!<<<

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

since the word is the bird and you dont believe the bird is the word clearly your the fool. just saying something doesnt make it true. you have to actually prove it before i care to listen to you

YOUR word is whatever you want it to be; be it the bird, the dog or the cat which makes you a BIGGER "FOOL!" Since YOU are the epitome of intelligence why don't you help your scientist friends figure out how mankind's consciousness functions before I care to listen to you.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, of COURSE I'm not a fool. I KNOW there is a God...just look at the rainbows and the puppies!

Besides, clearly FAITH is the best path to truth. Faith never led anyone into silly, absurd, or atrocious beliefs. Right?

Oh goody. GRANNY NORINE is on a bender again.......put down the bottle, NORINE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.