Less Is More asked in PetsDogs · 7 months ago

My neighbor does not pick up her dog's poop. She told my wife that it is fertilizer. The grass is tall with fly's all over. Lazy pig?

I would report her, absolutely false, many unwanted micro organisms can live.

Put it in her yard..

• Amy7 months agoReport

Id take it even further..id be sitting on my front porch waiting.. as soon as i saw the dog **** in my yard, id calmly get up (mind u i have rubber gloves on stand by) don my gloves.. and as she and her dog are walking away, imma grab the s.h.i.t and throw it on her back. Be like its just fertilizer

And what are we supposed to do about your neighbours anti social behavior

No. Lazy HUMAN.

• Ocimom

If the dog poop is not on your property, then you can't do anything about it. However, if you live in a neighborhood where there is an HOA, then report the neighbor for not cutting the grass and dog poop all over. It is a health hazard any way.

All poop can serve as fertilizer. Just don't put meat eaters poop in a garden where you are going to be growing food. Just use common sense. It doesn't take long for poop to decompose & become part of the dirt around it. Just don't use it to grow food.

My dogs go poop way out back, I'm not bothered with the smell or the flies. It is about 150 feet from the house. I don't use that part of the property for anything but the dogs.

• y

Not suppose to be used fertilizer, but where the dog goes, the grass grows.

Yes.

The poop of a carnivore is NOT fertilizer and leaving it out constantly brings in flies and potentiallly other pests.

Sadly, I don’t think there is anything you can even do.

• Murzy

If it is on their property, there is nothing you can do about it. If it in the public streets, she can be fined.

This isn't a question. It's a statement. You have been a member on this site for 10 years so you should know the rules by now.