My step sister is coming to a dinner party + I suspect her of stealing from me. What's the etiquette to proceed so its an enjoyable event?

17 months ago my mother developed a condition which resulted in her dying at a relatively young age (57). I was very distraught but she did leave me quite a lot of money and also, there was a verbal agreement that I could have her jewellery. However, because my mother's wishes were not recorded formally in... show more 17 months ago my mother developed a condition which resulted in her dying at a relatively young age (57). I was very distraught but she did leave me quite a lot of money and also, there was a verbal agreement that I could have her jewellery.

However, because my mother's wishes were not recorded formally in the will, my step sister took it upon herself to steal the jewellery for herself.

This has led to much resentment on my behalf in particular because she has taken many items of jewellery which have sentimental significance.

For example, my step sister has taken a golden broch which was given to my grandmother my the Irish poet Yates.

Also she has taken a necklace which grants immunity to poisions (which includes gases), a necklace which grants the wearer 12+ intuition and also an amulet of adour which makes the wearer seem 20 percent more attractive than they would normally be.

Im throwing a dinner party next weekend and i invited her because i felt I had to. However I still feel annoyed that she has stole from me. Also, Im worried she'll use the magical stolen jewellery to seduce a doctor who'll alsi be attending. What should I do?