Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 months ago

Why do women want to institute a global gynarchy and enslave the Male gender?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Best Answer

I could post links to a bunch of fringe sites that say just the opposite. One quick glance at how few hits that site gets will prove that "women" (as in all 3.7 Billion of us) don't all share one hive mind on this kind of garbage.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Because you need strawmen-arguments to defend your misogyny

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

This is not a site where you can air your sexual fantasies.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Its amazing how many of those images sexualize female power, making me wonder if most of those images were actually generated by men.

There are far more MEN interested in being submissive to women than most people understand and some of them get pretty creative about it. If they have to create a movement to get their rocks off, they will.

I'm not saying that women don't fantasize about this - clearly there are some women who do. But this particular web page is not very good evidence of it.

• Thanks! I'm submissive myself but am genuinely terrified if people actually want to create this vision of life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Because in order to succeed you have to suppress. I am a guy, so I would definitely act powerful. If I was a woman, I would definitely did the same thing. Because people always think of their own benefits.

I think this quote is the harsh truth - "I don't give a fvuck about you. Let me rise and succeed." If you agree with this quote, you are a genius. If you disagree, then you won't rise and be treated like a doormat. Western women are more realistic and passionate than Western men, this is why Western women rule. Men from third-world countries are realistic and passionate than their female counterparts, so they dominate and establish patriarchy.

In order to rise above all, you need to be a "bada$$" and "arrogant" or "ruthless". Being nice, soft-spoken and empathetic will land you in trouble and you will be called a "pushover". The reality is extremely "toxic". A real woman needs to be a "feminist" and a man needs to be "misogynist".

This is how the world runs!!

Source(s): My opinion is based on my consensus. It's my own personal point of view of the world
  • 4 months ago

Time to take those meds now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.