What if Bigfoot is an alien?

Hear me out. Bigfoot is an alien race. They don't inhabit the planet but only come for whatever purpose motivates them. Since they are not inhabitants, you cannot find their habitat and searches would be as productive as looking for Nebraskans in Paris in the off season. This would explain both Bigfoot... show more Hear me out.

Bigfoot is an alien race. They don't inhabit the planet but only come for whatever purpose motivates them. Since they are not inhabitants, you cannot find their habitat and searches would be as productive as looking for Nebraskans in Paris in the off season.

This would explain both Bigfoot sittings and UFO sittings and why no one has found a Bigfoot carcass. It would also eliminate the need to explain how these features would need a huge ecosystem to maintain their population and why there have been sitigngs all over the world.