What if Bigfoot is an alien?

Hear me out.

Bigfoot is an alien race. They don't inhabit the planet but only come for whatever purpose motivates them. Since they are not inhabitants, you cannot find their habitat and searches would be as productive as looking for Nebraskans in Paris in the off season.

This would explain both Bigfoot sittings and UFO sittings and why no one has found a Bigfoot carcass. It would also eliminate the need to explain how these features would need a huge ecosystem to maintain their population and why there have been sitigngs all over the world.

• JimZ
    Favorite Answer

I read a book recently about the Momo and they provided a bunch of evidence for the link with bigfoot and aliens. It was interesting how many bigfoot sightings were associated with UFOs. Even in Indians legends for bigfoot, UFOs seem to have some connection. There is one tribe that suggests bigfoot came from a small moon that landed and others where they are associated with lights. I researched one myself once about Tahquitz which is said to be a giant hairy nocturnal cannibal that stinks and has fire balls (ball lightning?). Since Tahquitz lived on Mt. San Juacinto, I theorized the ball lightning might have been associated with the the nearby faults since quartz has a piezoelectric effect when squeezed but I digress. Anyway, I still think that if they exist, they are likely flesh and blood and a real creature, probably closely related to humans.

It is weird that if alien, they would manifest as a large smelly hairy hominoid that keeps to the forest at night and sometimes is seen eating berries, salmon and deer. In the book, the smelly part was explained away as something unpleasant implanted in the mind of humans. It seems too big of a stretch to me.

There may be more hairy Nebraskans wandering off season Paris than we know about.

• JimZ

it seemed to me they were very likely interstellar... Nothing else makes sense. I know it is easy to dismiss those kinds of sightings that others see. Skepticism is the proper attitude but be skeptical of all sides.

Both Bigfoot and ET aliens are hoaxes. Neither of them really exist.

• JimZ

If you think the distances are vast, think about the difference between 200 million and 200 years and think how far an alien species could travel in a billion years. The distances become far more attainable with a little imagination and is intelligent imagination about what might be possible.

Then he started his foot off in the site of area 51.

• Megumi

Bigfoot is merely a crude hoax. All the evidence for it is fake.

• Sandra K

That's right, and so are ET visitors.

Bigfoot probably left his spaceship somewhere in the forest near you... you probably should go and check it out..

• Pj

i think you may be right.

• Sandra K

He's very badly wrong.