Ame asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 months ago

Is my mum pregnant?

My mum and dad divorced about 2 years ago, my mum has a new boyfriend and they have been together for about 6-8 months, she has told me they're 'really serious' and that they will most probably end up getting married. She had also started asking me 'how would you feel if you had another sibling?' but then when I mention it, she just says she was curious to know what I would say. I am one of 3 girls and my mum is turning 45 soon, would it be possible for her to be pregnant?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Your mom is only 45 - of course she could get pregnant and have another child.

I don't think your mom was trying to imply that she might be pregnant. I think she was trying to "sound you out", and get an idea of how you might feel about it if she does marry this guy and they decide to have a baby.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Yes She can get pregnant

• 7 months ago

It's not impossible to conceive at age 45.

Whether she is pregnant or not, no one can answer - ask her directly.

• 7 months ago

It is possible to get pregnant at 45, but I don't think that's what your mom is talking about. It's much more likely that her new boyfriend has a child of his own that she hasn't mentioned yet, and she's trying to figure out how to tell you about it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • helene
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

There is absolutely no way to tell if she's pregnant from a hypothetical question.

If she's still having periods, there's a chance of pregnancy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.