Should I change driving instructors?

I suffer from Autism and ADHD - so I really struggle with observations, following road signs (I don’t notice them), I get very anxious at roundabouts because I never know when to go (cos I can’t tell which lane they’re in), and I learn Manoeuvres but they just don’t stick in my head and my instructor has done all... show more I suffer from Autism and ADHD - so I really struggle with observations, following road signs (I don’t notice them), I get very anxious at roundabouts because I never know when to go (cos I can’t tell which lane they’re in), and I learn Manoeuvres but they just don’t stick in my head and my instructor has done all of the below;

Shouted
Sworn
Nudged me on the arm while I’m driving
Slammed the car door shut on several occasions
Messed about on his phone while teaching and does this constantly on every lesson
late on 3 separate occasions out of the 4 lessons we’ve had so far
He had other pupils in the car while directing me to drive them home
He told me to sit in the back seat and have another pupil drive me back home
He kept telling me I was “******* things up” all the time

He kept telling me I would end up killing myself or running pedestrians over and acting as if I was trying to do that on purpose! (I was not!)

He was very patronising and acting as if I was making mistakes on purpose, very negative and instead of guiding me through my mistakes he kept blaming me for them.

There is basically nothing positive I can say about this guy - my confidence has ******* plummeted and I’m supposed to be taking my test in 3 days but I don’t feel like I will ever be able to pass my test and drive safely.

while I feel like my driving is improving, his attitude is just getting worse - but I feel like I’m stuck with him now.

What shall I do with my test being so close?