JonZ
Lv 7
JonZ asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 5 months ago

Will the Coronation of Prince Charles be a world wide extravaganza?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I expect so, it is not every day that a king is crowned.

• 5 months ago

It will be a British and British Commonwealth extravaganza. However, it will probably be broadcast / televised world wide to any country who wishes to receive it.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not really, who cares about him?

• Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It will make the world news. Whether or not the ceremony will be extravagant as his mother's was remains to be seen. A coronation is a time for pomp and circumstance, but Charles is also interested in cutting back on some things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nancy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I don't know what a 'world wide extravaganza' would be, but one thing is for sure, it will be a 'worldwide extravaganza'.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think it will be a low key affair as most people aren't interested.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. Not many will care about King Charles and Queen Camilla. Unlike the current Queen, they are too divisive. This is primarily because of their extramarital affair and how it helped end Charles’ first marriage. The sordid details will all be trudged up again in the media when they become King and Queen.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

anyone with a memory won't be celebrating his coronation (the way he treated Diana)

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Why not accept what's done is done and MOVE ON? Unfortunately as long as there are people like you to keep dredging up all this, sadly some people won't be able to do that.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Depends on what you mean by a world wide extravaganza. It could be televised in a few countries troll.

• 5 months ago

sorry.........it will never happen

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Oh but it will, in one form of another.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.