Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

How do I get my husband to control himself in front of guests?

My husband is sweet and I usually wear revealing clothes but we had guests from my family over at our house today. My cousin came to visit I wore these white short denim shorts and my husband couldn’t keep his hands off me. He had his arm around me which is cute and kept kissing me but he slapped my behind in front of her when I got up and when my cousin left he just had his way with me.

He usually behaves better but today he was embarrassing me.

We do it regularly but he made me feel uncomfortable and my cousin just laughed

• Tara
    Favorite Answer

Dress more conservatively when guest come.

Tell him to save all his suggestive feels for when you are alone and no guests are around.

Tell him that family doesn't lie seeing him putting his hands on you with sexually suggestions.

Teach him manners.

Quit dressing like a ho and he'll quit groping you publicly. It's not focking rocket science..

Give him sex or something. Obviously there is something lacking on your part that's not satisfying him.

bragging ...................?

Oh, good, the "showing my thighs" person is back. Easy 2 points.

You married him. I didn't know why then. I don't know why now.

Perhaps if you got into therapy and found out why you need to keep asking this same question your life would improve.

TELL HIM IT IS EMBARRASSING FOR YOU when he does that in front of others.

just tell hirn it bothers you

I can’t believe you are asking such a dumb question.

STOP DISRESPECTING HIM BY WEARING REVEALING CLOTHES YOU FOOL.

You want him to protect you, but what are you doing to protect him?

• finc5 months agoReport

Not only is she failing to protect him but she is also disrespecting him .

• ?

Hes an adult. Sit him down and explain the problem. Im sure he'll understand

• David

You need to chill, and let your husband be himself. He didn't bother the cousin. His behavior should not have bothered you, either. It would be one thing if the two of you had just started dating. But by the time you are married? Other people expect the two of you to act naughty sometimes...