Can a green-eyed male and a blue-eyed female make a brown-eyed baby?

Try and see what happens.

Keep trying!

What color eyes does the milkman have.....

Yes, but it would require a spontaneous mutation of the gene that codes for eye colour. This is a very rare occurrence.

Green or blue eye(b )is actually a recessive trait,uot a dominant one .Where as Black/Brown(B) (Bb) is a dominant allele.So Only one allele black out of any pair is there ,then the phenotype (Physical appearance) become Black.Otherwise with both (bb) it will be blue itself.

• Matt

Ive heard about that, dosent a mutation sometimes happen to cause brown in that scenario?

Yes; I am an example. My mom has dark blue eyes, and my dad had light green eyes. I came out with a sort of mixed, however overall blue eye color and my sister came out with brown eyes.

• Terry5 months agoReport

More likely you have two different "fathers".

with love anything is possible

Probably not. I'm not going to go into the rigors of genetics, but green eyes are USUALLY variants of blue eyes - unless the "green" color is actually hazel. When two blue eyed people mate, their children are always blue eyed.

It depends if they have the brown eyes gene as the dominant gene.

It might be unlikely but it is possible.