What should the US do with Iran?
1. Nothing , leave them alone.
2. Continue to squeeze them to the point where something will happen.
3. Go back to Obama's appeasement strategy.
- David B.Lv 76 months agoFavorite Answer
At present, the US Military is building up assets in Saudi Arabia. I think it is pretty obvious that if they continue to be bad actors in the Middle East they are going to get a surgical ass whipping the likes of which they aren't prepared for.
- JamesLv 76 months ago
Should have stuck to the Iran deal, absolutely, we lost nothing and Iran was kept from getting nukes.
- EdwardLv 76 months ago
Let Israel bomb them into dust
- Ominous CowherdLv 66 months ago
Leave them alone. Iran has never done anything to harm Americans.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Blue Skies.Lv 76 months ago
Cease all assets of Iran. Freeze their ability to move cash.
If they get froggy. Then kill the frog. Just that damn simple.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 76 months ago
4. ) Impeach Trump......re-instate the deal we HAD, which took 12 YEARS to bring about,. ...and which everyone on the planet, including Mike Pompeo, agreed they were obeying.
Fire Bolton, who's all trigger happy for another war.......and hire some REAL actual diplomats. ---who don't get their "expertise" on foreign affairs by watching FOX.
- DixieLv 76 months ago
- RowanLv 76 months ago
1. There isn't any reason why the US has anything to do with people on that side of the world, except they're bullies and interfering and greedy and they're interested in their oil. They held back democracy in Iran, because they tried to get out of selling oil through US oil companies and giving them a large cut, and then they try to say they're a fascist theocracy, (which is the US's fault), as an excuse to treat them like crap. So they're Israel's enemy? So what? Jews look more white? Is that what it is? All those religions are stupid, religion is stupid. People who don't get that are stupid.
- ?Lv 46 months ago
Thank Trump for getting us into this mess by pulling out of a perfectly sensible deal that was working -- solely because of his hate and envy of President Obama.