Transportation for two; How do you take your baby with you when you don't drive?

I'm a 20 year old woman who's trying for a baby. Now this is all well and good, except for one small snag. I can't drive. Well, really, it's less of can't, and more of won't. I have had extreme anxiety issues all my life, especially with cars. It's like a claustrophobia feeling, but... show more I'm a 20 year old woman who's trying for a baby. Now this is all well and good, except for one small snag.

I can't drive.

Well, really, it's less of can't, and more of won't. I have had extreme anxiety issues all my life, especially with cars. It's like a claustrophobia feeling, but only when I'm in a car with all the doors shut.
I have tried to learn, and really have learned how to drive over the past few years with my husband's help, but I still don't feel safe, and I don't want to get my licence. My husband is an extremely safe driver, and in situations where it's needed, he can take us wherever we need to go.

I'm curious, do any of you other parents or parents to be have a plan for the unexpected outings? What do you do when you're out of milk and public transportation doesn't run in your area?

Thank you!