How hard is it to break a cocodamol addiction?

Basically long story short since I was 16 I've had chronic migraines and headaches which last months on end & I recently had to go to hospital for severe kidney pain which is unrelated but they gave me cocodamol in the lobby so that I could function through examination & I didn't realise at the time... show more Basically long story short since I was 16 I've had chronic migraines and headaches which last months on end & I recently had to go to hospital for severe kidney pain which is unrelated but they gave me cocodamol in the lobby so that I could function through examination & I didn't realise at the time but for the first time in months I felt clear of my headache.. ok so they gave me some to take home and for some depressive reason I decided to take 2 cocodamols and it went again... now what I've been doing is breaking them in half and dissolving them in a glass of water and it makes me feel like a normal human again however I do feel like I could end up with a taste for this if I'm not careful so does anyone know if it's easy to come off of cocodamol if I wanted to stop?? (Oh yeah plus my doctor wont offer me anything for them so I've been being discreet about the cocodamol thing)