I have f'd up so bad...?

12 months ago things were not too bad. I was getting by. I was renting my own place, I had my pet, my job, my independence and I was managing. This girl came into my life and totally ruined EVERYTHING. She was an interstate partner. I have given up everything I just mentioned and now 32 and living out the back of... show more 12 months ago things were not too bad. I was getting by. I was renting my own place, I had my pet, my job, my independence and I was managing. This girl came into my life and totally ruined EVERYTHING. She was an interstate partner. I have given up everything I just mentioned and now 32 and living out the back of my parents. My mum is a controlling, jekyl and hyde, im totally at the mercy of her. I should have seen this coming a mile away but I was blinded by love. It is a living nightmare each minute I spend here but I have no choice now. Im trying really hard to stay positive and do the right things but I feel totally out of control of my life and it has spun its final bearing.

I dont know how much more I can take of this.
3 answers 3