What do you do with the book after you finished reading it?

• P

If I absaloutley loved it , then I keep it ! Otherwise, I may offer it to a friend or family member to read, if they say "no", then It eventually goes to a charity shop along with other things I don,t want anymore.

i read the first few pages and rip them up and throw them in the trash, because the vast majority of them are garbage! take the dialogue for instance. pick some dialogue at random. does that sound like interesting conversation? no, it sounds like really boring stuff to say, especially something that shouldn't be in a book. pointless drivel, as they say. . .

• nikki1234

you should go to the public library, then you would not have to buy every book that you reject, that sounds expensive.

Take it back to the library, if I'd rented it.

Keep it if I liked it. Give it to friends if I am not going to read it again. Donate it to one of the Free Little Libraries that are popping up around every city lately. Give it to Goodwill.

I eat for dinner.

In a few cases I keep it. But mostly I donate it or give it to someone who I think will enjoy it. I have several thousand books as it is, so bookshelf space is at a premium. That's why I mostly get library books or ebooks these days.

I put it back on my bookshelf

• Satori7 months agoReport

What happen then, some other people read it? For how long you have had a book in your bookshelf without rereading it anymore?

• Athena

More often than I should, I keep it.

That is the ONLY reason I like E-books.

I keep it, unless I didn't like it much. Then it gets sold or donated. If it's really good and I think it's something my husband will like, I pass it on to him to read.

my opinion as I recently finished reading the book, I personally think it is a very ... of view on how the real world is when you are labeled as a druggie or addict.

I read ebooks, not physical.