Which Anticipated Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase Four movie(s) and TV Show(s) are you looking forward to?

MCU Phase 4 Movies:

1. Black Widow

2. The Eternals

3. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

4. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

5. Thor: Love and Thunder

6. Blade

7. Black Panther 2

8. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

9. Captain Marvel 2

10. Fantastic Four

MCU TV Shows from Disney+:

1. Falcon and the Winter Soldier

2. WandaVision

3. Loki

4. What If...?

5. Hawkeye

• Zeke
    Favorite Answer

I was super excited for Thor: Love and Thunder until I found out Natalie Portman would be taking the hammer. Now I'm kind of scared, and I'm seriously hoping it'll be good. But I'm the most hyped for Fantastic Four. I don't see the MCU making a bad F4 movie (though as a side note, it's my unpopular opinion that the 2005 one was pretty good). I'd love to see the movie start with a Reed having a flashback to when he and Tony Stark met and maybe were working on something together. I'm also really excited for The Eternals.

And as for Disney+, I'm amped for Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Daniel Bruhl returning to the MCU is going to be insane.

I’m looking forward to the movies, but I won’t be watching any of the tv shows. Mostly GOTG3

For movies, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The first Doctor Strange is one of the MCU's most underappreciated movies. Also, Benedict Cumberbatch is amazing as Doctor Strange. Even the title has me interested; if you're unaware, that's a play on HP Lovecraft's "At the Mountain of Madness."

For Disney+ shows, Loki. I'm really curious to see what Loki was up to in the alternate timeline created in Avengers: Endgame.

• Dario

How could you forget Spiderman 3? I can't wait for that.

I am looking forward to see Captain Marvel and GOTG 3.