Can your lymphatic system have flare ups ? If so what causes it to happen ?

For about two months I think my lymph nodes are flaring up . But I’m not sure what is cause it. The areas where there are lymph nodes (armpits,neck,chest, and groin) there are painful and sore. It’s kinda feels like a burning feeling. Two weird things tho I’d that you can feel the areas where it feels sore and I... show more For about two months I think my lymph nodes are flaring up . But I’m not sure what is cause it. The areas where there are lymph nodes (armpits,neck,chest, and groin) there are painful and sore. It’s kinda feels like a burning feeling. Two weird things tho I’d that you can feel the areas where it feels sore and I don’t feel any swollen glands. Also the symptoms come and go as well. Some days they feel sore so days they do not. What can be causing this ?can it be something else? Also there is no fever or anything. Besides sore tonsils and painful joints sometimes. Please help