Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

What would happen if I touched my teachers butt?

My teacher has a very big butt and I want to touch it to see how soft it is, I’m very close to her and she is a very nice teacher so hopefully she wouldn’t notice and get too mad at me. She may be a super nice teacher but when she’s mad she is MAD.So what would happen if I did touched it? I’m a girl btw

Favorite Answer

That's honestly a one way ticket to the principal's office. If you don't want to ruin your current relation with the teacher then you shouldn't risk it.

Hopefully you'd be expelled from school, troll.

A friend of my did that 4 years ago back in high school and his teacher got to excited at the point that they slept together. He has the proof and everything. But I doubt your case would be like that. Maybe it is.

• Caz

It's inappropriate, you'd end up in a ton of trouble, of course she would "notice" what are you even thinking.

• audrey

You could be suspended/expelled. Keep your little lesbian hands to yourself.

listen to your heart, that's what i do