What do you think my crush meant by this?

quick background info: my crush and i have been friends for awhile, and just recently i started developing a crush on her. We sort of have these “moments” where we have eye contact (the one where u feel like there is something) and smiling. Im not going to mention every little thing but I really want to know what... show more quick background info: my crush and i have been friends for awhile, and just recently i started developing a crush on her. We sort of have these “moments” where we have eye contact (the one where u feel like there is something) and smiling. Im not going to mention every little thing but I really want to know what she meant when we were at some party and she said she wanted to talk one on one later and that I need to open more and i kinda freaked out (because i thought she might know i like her and want to talk about that) and just shrugged it off and she said im avoiding it but i said no im not. We never ended up talking one on one the rest of the night.
But i ended up messaging her because i was thinking about what she said and we never talked about it.
So i said ‘we never talked about whatever u wanted to talk about last night’
And she said ‘it was about something serious and i was in my feelings but I changed my mind’
And i was basically like ‘what ab me dying or something?(joking)
And she said ‘something more serious than that’
Then i said and u didnt tell me?
And she just said ‘welp’.

I cant help but think she liked me and was going to tell me but that’s probably me being hopeful that my crush likes me back. But honestly what is more important than dying that she would of told me. I havent mentioned that to her since...
What do you think she was going to tell me? Something completely irrelevant or that maybe she liked me?
0