Jobs and tips for someone with an associates degree in accounting?

i recently graduated with my associates degree in accounting and have been job hunting this summer and still nothing has come up don't get me wrong i applied to book keeper, accounting assistant, payroll, clergy work and administrative work not sure if it's because i'm new and inexperienced but i... show more i recently graduated with my associates degree in accounting and have been job hunting this summer and still nothing has come up

don't get me wrong i applied to book keeper, accounting assistant, payroll, clergy work and administrative work

not sure if it's because i'm new and inexperienced but i think i need something to do as i save money to soon get my bachelor's degree in the next years coming by.

I haven't heard or found any internships about accounting or auditing and honestly i just need some good tips or even another job to take on that will improve my chances to get my foot to the right direction