What is wrong with my dog? Hello. Something is wrong with my dog. He will not stop running around and looking at himself in the mirrors?

He is obsessed. It is very scary. Sometimes he just sits and looks for a half hour. Maybe more. He is not a puppy he has seen one before. I don’t understand. I think He has to know he is a dog and he isnt so that cute he must look for hours this way. I got him frm a rescue maybe this is all from his past and he... show more He is obsessed. It is very scary. Sometimes he just sits and looks for a half hour. Maybe more. He is not a puppy he has seen one before. I don’t understand. I think He has to know he is a dog and he isnt so that cute he must look for hours this way. I got him frm a rescue maybe this is all from his past and he just remembered. I cannot understand but he won’t stop and there are mirrors everywhere its like he in a funhouse. Please help.
0