Can I be sued or evicted for having a roommate without my apartment complex’s knowledge?

I recently rented out a vacant room in my apartment to help with rental costs to a woman I met through a rental site. Since she moved in she has been loud, dirty, always pays her rent extremely late, I could go on and on. I served her with a 30 day notice I found online as this is what I found is legal if you’re... show more I recently rented out a vacant room in my apartment to help with rental costs to a woman I met through a rental site. Since she moved in she has been loud, dirty, always pays her rent extremely late, I could go on and on. I served her with a 30 day notice I found online as this is what I found is legal if you’re just doing month to month and there is no lease in place. She is now saying she is gonna go to my apartment complex and notify them that I had a roommate without their knowledge and also sue me for all the rent she’s paid since I didn’t not have permission from my complex for her to rent the room. I do not have a copy of my lease so I am unaware if it specifically states in my lease that I cannot have a roommate. I honestly had no idea I had to notify my apartment complex if someone was only going to be staying for a few months and it was just a verbal month to month agreement. What is going to happen now legally? Can she really sue me or is she just making empty threats because she’s upset that I’m kicking her out. & as far as my apartment complex are they going to evict me because of this? Any legal experts or lawyers please put your input. I live in Miami Florida if that helps.