Helix piercing bled after changing?

Alright, so I got my helix pierced about 5 months ago. I decided I wanted to try out a different stud to see if it d be more comfortable than my current one. This was the first time I took out the earring since getting pierced, and once I saw there was some blood pooling at the hole, I put the original piercing... show more Alright, so I got my helix pierced about 5 months ago. I decided I wanted to try out a different stud to see if it d be more comfortable than my current one. This was the first time I took out the earring since getting pierced, and once I saw there was some blood pooling at the hole, I put the original piercing back in and sprayed the area with some H2Ocean spray. I admittedly knew it was too early to be changing, but after reading up on so many others changing before being completely healed, I assumed it would ve been okay. My baseline question is, WILL my piercing be okay, after noticing that blood? Have I permanently damaged it and prevented it from healing completely, or will I just have to experience a longer healing period as consequence?
3 answers 3