Where do I stand?

So I rented this room in someone's house. The landlord/person I rented from does not live in the house, but she can come in at any time or so she says. Is she right? She's the landlord, but she has no residency. She brought her family over to the house. She says that she can bring whomever she wants. I am... show more So I rented this room in someone's house. The landlord/person I rented from does not live in the house, but she can come in at any time or so she says. Is she right? She's the landlord, but she has no residency. She brought her family over to the house. She says that she can bring whomever she wants. I am renting a room, but I have access to the whole house, except for the other rooms, of course. I want to leave now that she has said these things. Plus, her mom, who does the cleaning once a week, has told me to wash the dishes as soon as I'm finished. Honestly, I am trying to leave.
Update: She doesn't live at the home at all. She has her own home somewhere else. She doesn't live there at all. She told me so. Since she doesn't "live" at the home where I'm renting a room. She had no real reason to even bring her family over. No one initially wanted to meet them, it's just... show more She doesn't live at the home at all. She has her own home somewhere else. She doesn't live there at all. She told me so. Since she doesn't "live" at the home where I'm renting a room. She had no real reason to even bring her family over. No one initially wanted to meet them, it's just the human-mindedness of not denying them to introduce themselves. She crossed a boundary and will keep doing it. We have an expectation of privacy throughout the house.