Cant remember the title of this book!!?

It's about a girl town is played by Blood Beatles and townspeople listen to her because she's a girl, she still believes in the old way / in the fae. She goes to this altar in the woods where she finally encounters who sends her to see her twin children to help her with a cure, they and send her to get the... show more It's about a girl town is played by Blood Beatles and townspeople listen to her because she's a girl, she still believes in the old way / in the fae. She goes to this altar in the woods where she finally encounters who sends her to see her twin children to help her with a cure, they and send her to get the banished Prince. She has to ride on this boot with a yellow bottom and get to the island where he lives which is in between the human and Fae realms, she's being followed by a crow which she later realizes is an unseelie. But she ends up having to swim to the island with Merman swimming around. She finally gets the island and two servings rescue her though they are invisible for the time being, she meets him and then she ends up in The Hags cabin with a boggart who eventually turns back into a brownie. She eventually gets along with the people on the island and the banished Prince there. I'm not exactly sure about the ending, I think the prince is a twin but I'm not a hundred percent sure, I think he was banished because when he was injured crystals Sprout from him. I also think she ends up having Druid blood.
3 answers 3