I was wondering in a right to work state if the union refuse to allow an employee to come back to the shop floor?

I live in Kentucky which just recently went right to work last year and I was wondering in a right to work state if the union refuse to allow an employee to come back to the shop floor? I have a co worker who the company wants to move into a salary position for 5 months because of a increase in business. After the... show more I live in Kentucky which just recently went right to work last year and I was wondering in a right to work state if the union refuse to allow an employee to come back to the shop floor? I have a co worker who the company wants to move into a salary position for 5 months because of a increase in business. After the business has leveled off they want to return the worker back to the production floor but the union said that the employee could not return to the production floor.