Ms.Tiff asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Why would a guy tell other coworkers you emailed him ? So weird?

just had a quick question or advice , but I sent a guy I work with a professional email , it just Hi chris I have a check request for an employee would you be so kind to give me the approval

Thanks

From what I understand , he tells one of his colleagues I emailed him then he got really Happy and excited and started singing

Like he was happy I emailed him

Why would a guy tell another a coworker I sent him a professional email .. I don’t get it ..I just hope this isn’t like some rumor or something any ideas I’m just baffled right now and sort of embarrassed

• martin
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like he might be making fun of you, but why isn't clear. Maybe he and other co-workers think you don't communicate with them enough? Or maybe he likes you? Or maybe people don't send him enough emails normally?

Maybe he is a tattletale.

Just go ask him why...

Please stop posting this now. You have a story about a guy we don't know, we don't know if it actually happened and if it did the only person who would know why he did what he did is him. Act like a grown up, ask him.