I met a guy through my best friend and we went on a few dates. He even spent the night twice here. Not sure if it's right.?

He's much younger than me. 10 years. He's also in grad school and really busy. All of this was making me feel like we're at different stages in life. I'm established and working And he's just starting out. The silly part of all of this is that we follow each other on Instagram. I Have made it a point not to look at his instastories or feed. he on the other hand has looked at my stories all week and today liked a photo of me at the beach. I'm confused. I also kind of want to unfollow him so that the temptation of looking at his social media is not there. What should I do? I like him but I know it's not going to work out. And I also think, if he liked me enough he would reach out. And yes, I know I could reach out to but I won't.

Prepare to be lonely, lack of communication, can doom any relationship.

It seems alright to rob the cradle but you're not. Just tell him it won't work and end it there.

If you like him a lot, go for it. If you don't, don't. It's pretty simple!

I am 19 years older than my husband. We have been together more than 30 years and been married since it was legal. It sounds to me like you are looking for an excuse to bow out, but age difference is not a good one.

I'm not sure what the nature of your confusion is, or what you're asking us. Could you clarify your question? I mean I know you asked "What should I do?", but I don't know what you mean. What should you do about what?? What kind of advice do you need from random strangers on the internet, since you're not 14?