I met a guy through my best friend and we went on a few dates. He even spent the night twice here. Not sure if it's right.?

He's much younger than me. 10 years. He's also in grad school and really busy. All of this was making me feel like we're at different stages in life. I'm established and working And he's just starting out. The silly part of all of this is that we follow each other on Instagram. I Have made it a... show more He's much younger than me. 10 years. He's also in grad school and really busy. All of this was making me feel like we're at different stages in life. I'm established and working And he's just starting out. The silly part of all of this is that we follow each other on Instagram. I Have made it a point not to look at his instastories or feed. he on the other hand has looked at my stories all week and today liked a photo of me at the beach. I'm confused. I also kind of want to unfollow him so that the temptation of looking at his social media is not there. What should I do? I like him but I know it's not going to work out. And I also think, if he liked me enough he would reach out. And yes, I know I could reach out to but I won't.