In need of advice on an email I sent a coworker ?

just had a quick question or advice , but I sent a guy I work with a professional email , it just Hi chris I have a check request for an employee would you be so kind to give me the approval Thanks From what I understand , he tells one of his colleagues I emailed him then he got really Happy and excited and... show more just had a quick question or advice , but I sent a guy I work with a professional email , it just Hi chris I have a check request for an employee would you be so kind to give me the approval
Thanks
From what I understand , he tells one of his colleagues I emailed him then he got really Happy and excited and started singing
Like he was happy I emailed him
Why would a guy tell another a coworker I sent him a professional email .. I don’t get it ..I just hope this isn’t like some rumor or something any ideas I’m just baffled right now and sort of embarrassed