In need of advice on an email I sent a coworker ?

just had a quick question or advice , but I sent a guy I work with a professional email , it just Hi chris I have a check request for an employee would you be so kind to give me the approval

Thanks

From what I understand , he tells one of his colleagues I emailed him then he got really Happy and excited and started singing

Like he was happy I emailed him

Why would a guy tell another a coworker I sent him a professional email .. I don’t get it ..I just hope this isn’t like some rumor or something any ideas I’m just baffled right now and sort of embarrassed

maybe he likes you

• .

You're getting your information second hand. It probably didn't happen the way it was conveyed to you. Act like it never happened.

rnaybe he likes you

• Ms.Tiff7 months agoReport

Yeah I think so

• martin

It sounds like the recipient of your email is trying to make fun of you.

• Ms.Tiff7 months agoReport

Ummm I don’t think so ..what was wrong with the email to be made fun of ..that doesn’t make any sense

What kind of advice do you need? Do you understand what 'advice' is? It's a recommendation to take a particular course of action. So again, what kind of advice are you looking for??

• choko_canyon

I don't see how any other interpretation would be possible, which is why I asked you for yours. In fact that interpretation is so blatantly obvious, that it made me wonder why you asked the question to begin with.