Why do i have low credit score when i have thousands in my account and no debt.?

My credit score is 607 i never get out credit cards or loans and i pay all my utilities and phone bills 2 days before due date. Rent is 200 per week, and both my cars a paid off so i just pay for fuel but most of the time its on my bosses fuel card. So i have no debt whatsoever. I always have 30k sitting in my... show more My credit score is 607 i never get out credit cards or loans and i pay all my utilities and phone bills 2 days before due date. Rent is 200 per week, and both my cars a paid off so i just pay for fuel but most of the time its on my bosses fuel card. So i have no debt whatsoever. I always have 30k sitting in my savings account and normally have 4k in my personal account for spending each month. My friend is making 40k a hear still living at his parents house but he told me his credit score is 850 so he helped me check mine and it was only 607 i was like wtf.