I can't stop looking at my body in the mirror?

I really lost a lot of weight and my body now is just incredible. Now I'm not looking at myself thinking oh I'm so sexy/being a pounce but really its I can't believe this is my body. Has anyone else gone through this? An actual disbelief, I honestly still feel fat and not ready to stop but I look in the... show more I really lost a lot of weight and my body now is just incredible. Now I'm not looking at myself thinking oh I'm so sexy/being a pounce but really its I can't believe this is my body. Has anyone else gone through this? An actual disbelief, I honestly still feel fat and not ready to stop but I look in the mirror and just wow no way is this me. So it's a constant checking the mirror for that reason.

Other thing I feel so self conscious going out with my top off. I take pictures and think that's not me.

Is this just a phase? I been fat all my life now this and it's just a few weeks maybe months I get used to it and stop being such a tw@t over it?
1 answer 1