Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

can u get pregnant from dry humping?

too keep it short me in the guy we’re dry humping and he had his pants on but i was just in my thong and he said he came (ejaculated). i read online that in rare cases sperm can travel through underwear, should i be worried?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No - you can't get pregnant from dry humping. What you read online is totally incorrect. Sperm cells can't penetrate even one layer of fabric, and you had two layers - his pants and your thong.

You weren't "dry humping"; not if he ejaculated. "Dry humping" is exactly what the name implies:: Dry - just grinding against one another while clothed, with no ejaculation taking place.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

giving each other oral is more fun

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You are not pregnant.

• 6 months ago

No it's almost near impossible UNLESS he only had boxers on and you were naked or had underwear on its more likely but again I'd almost doubt you're pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It's highly unlikely that you'll get pregnant from dry humping. However, if you are only wearing a thong with him, it's also highly likely that you'll soon be having sex. So get some form of birth control NOW that you can control -- an IUD, the pill or even contraceptive foam -- and insist that he wear a condom. A condom will slow him down a bit (so he climaxes in three minutes instead of 30 seconds) and it will still feel good to a guy who really wants sex. Be very careful (or avoid sex) on the 10th-14th days of your monthly cycle (counting from the first day of your period). Keep in mind that you are the gatekeeper of your body (and the one at risk of pregnancy), so you make the rules.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

btw i wasn’t near ovulation i had just gotten off my period

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.