Cesar asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

Should I let my dog kiss me after I eat chocolate?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jojo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Dogs do NOT `kiss` they lick, and if you don`t mind your dog licking your chocolate tasting mouth then that`s your choice entirely.

    Just licking where the chocolate has `gone in` will not harm the dog.

    But I`m sure you know it can be dangerous to give a dog chocolate and especially dark chocolate to eat.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    I would not let my Dog lick me on or about the mouth, think about where they lick themselves and if you want deal with those germs.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    if you want no problem

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    A small amount of chocolate wont harm your dog, if your dog eats an entire chocolate bar then you should be concerned but the tiny amount of chocolate that might still be on your face wouldn't be enough to cause a dog any harm

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.