Do larger breasts make your torso shorter?

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but please be polite in answering it. I’m just an insecure teenage girl lol. If you have larger breasts, would it make your torso shorter because they take up a larger area, leaving less room for the lower half of your upper body? I’m a C cup and I feel like I have a short... show more I know this sounds like a dumb question, but please be polite in answering it. I’m just an insecure teenage girl lol.

If you have larger breasts, would it make your torso shorter because they take up a larger area, leaving less room for the lower half of your upper body? I’m a C cup and I feel like I have a short torso (my belly button is only two hands away from under my bust). Is there a way for me to make my breasts smaller? Would this help me achieve a longer torso? I’m skinny but I really hate having a short torso/long legs. Is there anything I can do to get a longer torso?