Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

What are the most painful, easiest, and quickest way for a person to commit suicide?

Before you all start convincing me to not kill myself, i'm not asking for that reason. Please give me real and straight up answers. Thankyou

Its so hard to say. Everything I've tried failed. I'm so broken up about it.

Why sit there until you die?  

If you remain where you are, you must perish.  

If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.  

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful?  

To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.  

We preach to the living even where the vultures gather because we must. Because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that.  

The Creator of all things has a plane for your life, you'll have to tell Him why you changed His plan!